Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Did it Because... by Loris Lesynski

Loris Lesynski is always curious! She is also always writing. Often she writes poems. If someone asks her ‘Why?’ she just might answer with a poem..WHY...?I did it because – well the reason was – it was really because because... I did it because – because everyone does – because because because... In I Did It Because... Loris helps you to write your own poems and to get excited about poetry. She says “poems don’t have to rhyme to be poems”. The book helps you to find the rhythm of words and, most of all, will show you how to have FUN with words. Why? Well, just because...!

4 comments:

  1. This is a realy good book!!! Sometimes it gives you a giggle,but still it is realy realy good. You should read it sometime mrs. sherlock.

    LOve jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mistakenly wrote my name sorry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this book there is a lot of good poems

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like books that make me giggle. I'll definitely give it a go...

    ReplyDelete