Saturday, January 24, 2009

AND THE NOMINEES ARE...

Welcome Red Cedar Book Club Bloggers! Below this post you will see all the Red Cedar nominees listed by title in alphabetical order. Please scroll down to the book you are reading to make a comment. Visit the blog often and make comments on other people's comments! It's fun to discover that we all have different opinions on the same book.

** All book cover photos and accompanying descriptions are taken from the Red Cedar Book Awards site **

4 comments:

  1. I really like Hamish X so far !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it... it seems like an odd but interesting sort of book. Next time you post a comment, could you please scroll down, find the book you'd like to comment on, and post there. Thanks! Keep up the great reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Favriote book so far is Secret Agent Y.O.U.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... I like I Found a Dead Bird the most, I think. It was easy to read and very informative. I also liked Chasing the Moon.

    ReplyDelete